Jackson Elementary School
Jackson Elementary School provides an exciting educational experience for all students. Our small class sizes provide greater interactions between teachers and students. Jackson teachers and staff are highly dedicated to the academic and personal success of every student. Our students' test scores demonstrate consistent academic growth.
- We offer Adelante, a college awareness program developed in collaboration with the University of Utah.
- Jackson has a dual-immersion program focused on developing bilingualism, biliteracy, and biculturalism.
- The school integrates technology in our eMINTS classrooms, a technology-based method for teaching the core curriculum.
- We adhere to the Utah Behavior Initiative, which is a systematic approach to recognize and reinforce positive behavior.
- We offer music programs in grades K-2 and a violin program in grades 3-6.
School Boundaries Map