Jackson Elementary School
Jackson Elementary School provides an exciting educational experience for all students. Our small class sizes provide greater interactions between teachers and students. Jackson teachers and staff are highly dedicated to the academic and personal success of every student.
- Jackson offers Adelante, a college awareness program developed in collaboration with the University of Utah.
- Jackson has a dual-immersion program focused on developing bilingualism, biliteracy, and biculturalism.
- Jackson is an emerging Community Learning Center and as such seeks to advocate for our community and provide opportunities for Jackson students to be provided with an educational experience to access to college pathways.
- The school integrates technology and is the only elementary in the State of Utah to receive the ConnectEd grant from Apple that provides 1:1 devices for students, Apple TVs in every classroom and professional development for teachers and staff on how to best implement technology to facilitate students demonstrating higher levels of understanding.
- Jackson adheres to the Utah Behavior Initiative, which is a systematic approach to recognize and reinforce positive behavior.
- Jackson offers a violin program in grades 3-6, funded through the Beverly Taylor Sorrenson grant.
School Boundaries Map