Bryant Middle School
Bryant is a community of students, teachers, parents, volunteers, and coordinators who believe the future of our society lies in the success of our children’s education. All children can learn, and we believe each child must be treated with respect, compassion, and sensitivity. We are dedicated to providing the most relevant and effective learning experiences possible. We empower students to take responsibility for their learning, personal growth, and actions. We meet the needs of all students, recognize and celebrate our diversity, and enable all children to meet the challenges of tomorrow with confidence.
- Bryant sets high academic standards for every student. Quality supports are in place to assure each individual student's needs are met.
- Bryant’s neighborhood Extended Learning Program (ELP) focuses on language arts, mathematics, science and social studies. These courses are accelerated and hold students to a rigorous curriculum.
- Bryant provides dual language immersion opportunities or students continuing in the state Spanish dual immersion program that they began in elementary school. Bryant excels at performing and visual arts, with emphasis on visual art, theatre, dance, band, orchestra, and choir.
- Bryant offers Advancement Via Individual Determination (AVID), a program that provides an academic support class for students that have a desire and determination to excel in their academic courses. The focus is on college preparation skills.
- Bryant offers excellent after school programs that includes academic support, a variety of sports, robotics, and math and science clubs.
School Boundaries Map