CTE Career Pathways
Career Pathways show students a direct connection between doing well in high school and being able to transition smoothly to postsecondary opportunities or getting a good job when they graduate. Students who focus on a Career Pathway acquire the skills necessary for entry into well-paid careers with high potential for rapid financial growth, increased levels of responsibility, and a high degree of personal satisfaction.
Utah Career Pathways align with and are categorized by the national Career Clusters®. Each Career Pathway culminates in an industry recognized credential of value.
Utah CTE Career Clusters:
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
- Architecture & Construction
- Arts, Audio/Visual Technology & Communications
- Business, Finance & Marketing
- Computer Science & Information Technology
- Education & Training
- Engineering & Technology
- Health Science
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Human Services
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
Click hereClick here to see all of the Career Pathways offered in each of the Career Clusters to see all of the Career Pathways offered in each of the Career Clusters.