Timeline for Enrollment
Timeline for 2020-21 Open Enrollment
Prior to November 30, 2019
- Board designates school's status of Open or Closed for Early Open Enrollment
December 1, 2019 to February 21, 20120
- Early Open Enrollment Applications submitted online.
February 22, 2020
- School administrators have access to submitted applications.
March 15, 2020
- Principals notify parents of currently enrolled students who will not be permitted continued enrollment for the coming year.
March 31, 2020
- Deadline for principals to notify parents in writing of Early Open Enrollment application status.
April 15, 2020
- Deadline for parents to accept or decline Early Open Enrollment opportunities.
Schools may NOT develop "waiting lists" from Early Open Enrollment applications. Applications must be accepted or rejected by the March 31 deadline.
Students whose applications are rejected during the Early Open Enrollment may reapply for a Late Enrollment after April 1 for the coming year.
You may refer to the Link to APs for S-1 for more information.