School Leadership and Performance
To develop, build, and sustain learning leadership and dramatically increase student learning.
We believe school leaders are able, responsible and valuable and should be treated accordingly.
We believe effective school leadership increases student performance.
We believe effective leaders continually learn, grow, and develop.
We believe the proper use of learning data increases student learning.
We believe you cannot have excellence without equity and you cannot have equity without excellence.
We believe and support evidence-based best practices in teaching, learning, and leading.
We believe collaborating on behalf of student learning improves school performance.
We believe we have a moral imperative to close opportunity gaps.
We believe high-quality CTE courses and CTE Pathways significantly enhance students' ability to develop technical skills and academic knowledge.
We believe school-based activities, arts and athletics enhance the overall school experience.
- Provide school leaders with growth evoking feedback that is based upon authentic evidence.
- Assure students have positive transitions from one school to the next (i.e., from elementary school to middle school and from middle school to high school).
- Review, analyze and utilize student learning data in a K-12 continuum that is based upon Network feeder patterns.
- Address and eliminate opportunity gaps in Network feeder patterns.
- Develop a collegial, collaborative, and interdependent (“my gain is your gain”) culture among principals and assistant principals.
- Assist school leaders in developing, implementing, and monitoring Excellence and Equity Plans (EEP).
- Design and implement meaningful and targeted professional learning for school leaders (e.g., Network Leadership and Collaboration meetings).
Effective Professional Learning Community (PLC) Model in Every School
Engagement – Cooperative Meetings
|Brian Conley||Network Director-East||Send Brian Conley a Message|
|Rebecca Pittam||Network Director-Highland||Send Rebecca Pittam a Message|
|Christopher Gesteland||Network Director-West||Send Christopher Gesteland a Message|
|Missy Mackay-Whiteurs||Director-District-Wide Athletics and Coordinator-Title One||Send Missy Mackay-Whiteurs a Message|
|Theresa Mbaku||Director I- Certified||Send Theresa Mbaku a Message|
|Stacey Briggs||Director II-Certified||Send Stacey Briggs a Message|
|Angelina Tovar||Admin Assistant - Department||Send Angelina Tovar a Message|
|Gwen Servan-Hensley||Admin Assistant To Executive Director||Send Gwen Servan-Hensley a Message|