School Leadership and Performance
Director-District-Wide Athletics and Coordinator-Title One
Admin Assistant - Department
Director I- Certified
- To develop, build and sustain learning leadership and dramatically increase student learning.
- School leaders are able, responsible, valuable and should be treated accordingly.
- Effective school leadership increases student performance.
- Effective leaders continually learn, grow and develop.
- The proper use of learning data increases student learning.
- You cannot have excellence without equity and you cannot have equity without excellence.
- And support evidence-based practices in teaching, learning and leading.
- Collaborating on behalf of student learning improves school performance.
- We have a moral imperative to close opportunity gaps.
- High-quality CTE courses and CTE Pathways significantly enhance students' ability to develop technical skills and academic knowledge.
- School-based activities, arts and athletics enhance the overall school experience.
- Provide school leaders with growth evoking feedback that is based upon authentic evidence.
- Assure students have positive transitions from one school to the next (i.e., from elementary school to middle school and from middle school to high school).
- Review, analyze and utilize student learning data in a K-12 continuum that is based upon Network feeder patterns.
- Address and eliminate opportunity gaps in Network feeder patterns.
- Develop a collegial, collaborative and interdependent ("my gain is your gain") culture among principals and assistant principals.
- Assist school leaders in developing, implementing and monitoring Excellence and Equity Plans (EEP).
- Design and implement meaningful and targeted professional learning for school leaders.
- Effective Professional Learning Community (PLC) Model in Every School
- Engagement- Cooperative Meetings