Recognized by the Utah State Office of Education as a high-quality program.
Ongoing registration until classes are full
Registration Location: Early Childhood Office
Glendale-Mountain View Community Learning Center
1388 South Navajo Street, Early Learning, Suite A, Salt Lake City, UT 84104
All classes are held Monday through Thursday. To be considered for the full day options at Franklin, Liberty, Meadowlark and Mountain View, families must reside within school boundaries. All other preschool locations offer three hours per day and have a.m. or p.m.session options. School locations are: Backman, Beacon Heights, Bennion, Dilworth, Edison, Escalante, Franklin, Jackson, Liberty, Meadowlark, Mountain View, Newman, North Star, Parkview, Riley, Washington and Whittier Elementary Schools.
Requirements for Registration
- Child’s official birth certificate
- Child’s immunization record
- Parent or legal guardian’s photo ID
- Proof of address (current utility, bill, lease, etc.)
- Three emergency contact numbers
A non-refundable registration fee of $20, plus first month’s tuition (cash, check, money order, or credit card accepted)
- To see if you qualify for Title I reduced tuition bring your Income Tax Return from 2017 (1040 form) where your child’s name is listed
- Accepting state scholarship vouchers from Workforce Services for Pre-K4
The Early Childhood Department reserves the right to cancel a class due to lack of enrollment.