Registration for Beacon Heights and Dilworth will begin on February 20, 2019.
General registration for other Pre-K 3 and Pre-K 4 classes is scheduled for April 26, 2019 for the 2019-2020 school year.
Please check back for more information, as we get closer to this date.
All Pre-K 4 classes are held Monday through Thursday. To be considered for the full day options at Franklin, Liberty, Meadowlark, Mountain View and North Star, families must reside within school boundaries. All other Pre-K 4 locations offer three hours per day and have a.m. or p.m.session options. School locations are: Backman, Beacon Heights, Bennion, Dilworth, Edison, Escalante, Franklin, Jackson, Liberty, Meadowlark, Mountain View, Newman, Parkview, Riley, Washington and Whittier Elementary Schools.
Requirements for Registration
- Child’s official birth certificate
- Child’s immunization record
- Parent or legal guardian’s photo ID
- Proof of address (current utility, bill, lease, etc.)
- Three emergency contact numbers
A non-refundable registration fee of $20 (for Title 1 schools), plus first month’s tuition (cash, check, money order, or credit card accepted)
- To see if you qualify for Title I reduced tuition bring your Income Tax Return from 2017 (1040 form) where your child’s name is listed
- Accepting state scholarship vouchers from Workforce Services for Pre-K4
The Early Childhood Department reserves the right to cancel a class due to lack of enrollment.