General Pre-K3 and Pre-K4 registration for 2020-2021 is scheduled for Friday, April 24, 2020
Registration Location: Early Childhood Office, Glendale-Mountain View Community Learning Center
- 1388 South Navajo Street, Early Learning, Suite A Salt Lake City, UT 84104
2020-2021 Child Must be:
- 3 years old by September 1, 2020 for Pre-K 3
- 4 years old by September 1, 2020 for Pre-K 4
All Pre-K 4 classes are held Monday through Thursday.
To be considered for the full day options at Backman, Beacon Heights, Bennion, Escalante, Franklin, Liberty, Meadowlark, Mountain View, North Star and Riley families must reside within school boundaries.
All other Pre-K 4 locations offer three hours per day and have a.m. or p.m.session options. School locations are: Dilworth, Edison, Franklin, Jackson, Liberty, Meadowlark, Mountain View, Newman, Parkview, Washington and Whittier Elementary Schools.
Requirements for Registration
- Child’s official birth certificate
- Child’s immunization record
- Parent or legal guardian’s photo ID
- Proof of address (current utility, bill, lease, etc.)
- Three emergency contact numbers
A non-refundable registration fee of $20 (for Title 1 schools), plus first month’s tuition (cash, check, money order, or credit card accepted)
- To see if you qualify for Title I reduced tuition bring your Income Tax Return from 2018 (1040 form) where your child’s name is listed
- Accepting state scholarship vouchers from Workforce Services for Pre-K4
The Early Childhood Department reserves the right to cancel a class due to lack of enrollment.