Updated May 18, 2020
RETURNING STUDENT DEVICES, BOOKS, INSTRUMENTS, ETC.
The Salt Lake City School District will continue to support student learning through the last day of school, June 3. However, we know that, depending on your family’s unique circumstances, it may be easier to return district laptops, iPads, musical instruments, books, and other educational materials sooner than that.
- In order to provide our families with this flexibility, the following five locations will be open for families to return educational materials they have borrowed from their student’s school or from the district (Please note that each school will also have days they are open for returns. Schools will publish their own dates and times.):
- East High School, 840 1300 E, Salt Lake City, UT 84102
- Hillside Middle School, 1825 E. Nevada St, Salt Lake City, UT 84108
- Liberty Elementary (Community Learning Center entrance on east side), 1085 S. Roberta St., Salt Lake City, UT 84111
- Mountain View Elementary (Cafeteria), 1380 S. Navajo St., Salt Lake City, UT 84104
- Rose Park Elementary, 1105 W. 1000 N., Salt Lake City, UT 84116
- These five locations will be open from, 9am-7pm on the following dates:
- Thursday, May 21
- Friday, May 22
- Tuesday, May 26
- Wednesday, My 27
- Thursday, May 28
- Friday, May 29
- Monday, June 1
- Tuesday, June 2
- Wednesday, June 3
- We will also be open for returns from 11am-2pm on:
- Saturday, May 30
All computers, books, and equipment can be returned to one school, even if you checked them out at multiple schools. Please contact your school principal for details on how/when to return devices at your student's school.