Update on Wednesday, March 25, 2020
- If students are having problems with their computers or software, please complete this form: .
- Once the form is filled out, a technician will reach out to you as soon as possible.
- If your student’s laptop or iPad is broken or a technician cannot fix the computer remotely, parents can go to one of the following schools Monday-Friday from 9am-2pm:
- Rose Park Elementary
- Mountain View Elementary (cafeteria)
- Liberty Elementary
- East High School
- Hillside Middle School
- We will have IT technicians at these five schools who will be able to exchange the device.
- If a student device is stolen, families should inform their school principal, as well as claim the computer on their police report and homeowner’s or auto insurance claim, if applicable.