Student Devices and Tech Support
STUDENT DEVICE RETURN
- Student devices and hotspots from all schools may be returned to the Liberty Community Learning Center on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 2 – 4:30 pm
- Parents can also coordinate device return with their school principal or they can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If a student needs a device for the summer, they may check out a different device at the Liberty Community Learning Center during the same times listed above.
TECH SUPPORT FOR STUDENT DEVICES
- We will have technical support for student devices on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 2 – 4:30 pm, at the Liberty Community Learning Center (1078 South 300 East, Salt Lake City, Utah 84111) during the summer.
- If your student still needs to return a device used during the 2019-20 school year, they may return them to this location also.