School Vaccination Clinics
We are excited to announce that, in partnership with the Salt Lake County Health Department, some of our schools will be hosting COVID-19 vaccination clinics for students ages 12 and older and their parents or guardians. Making vaccines more readily available is one more tool in our COVID mitigation arsenal, and we are excited to offer this opportunity. Thank you, parents, students, and families, for all you’ve done to help us keep our school communities safe this year.
Salt Lake Center for Science Education - Bryant
1st Dose: Thursday, June 3, 2021
2nd Dose: Thursday, June 24, 2021
It’s important for those who would like to be vaccinated to pre-register via one of the three methods indicated below. The health department will use pre-registration data to determine the number of vaccine doses that will be needed on each school’s clinic date.
- Register online at https://vaccinate.utah.gov/, which requires the user to create an account. See the table above for each school's registration code, which are required for registration. This is the preferred registration method.
- Call 385-468-4100 with the name of the school and the school registration code (provided in the table above).
- Print, fill out, and bring to school a paper "COVID Encounter and Registration" form. The COVID Encounter and Registration form can be downloaded here in multiple languages.
In addition to filling out the online pre-registration form OR the hard copy COVID Encounter and Registration form, students who are under 18 years of age will also need to bring a consent form signed by their parent or guardian. The parent consent form can be downloaded here in multiple languages. Hard copies are also available at the school if printing at home is unavailable.
- Who can be vaccinated at the school clinics?
- Which vaccine will be administered to my child, and by whom?
- How can I sign my student up for a vaccine? Can a student walk in and get a vaccine day of?
- What documents does my student need to bring to their vaccination appointment?
- What can my student expect at their vaccination appointment?
- When will students receive the second dose of the vaccine?
- My student won’t be 12 by the date of the first dose, but they will be 12 by the date of the second dose. Can my student still be vaccinated?
- Is there anything else we need to do beforehand?