CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 3 HIGH SCHOOLS! ATHLETICS ARE AN INTEGRAL PART OF A STUDENTS EDUCATION!
Kamora Masina was chosen to represent West on the 1st Team Academic All-Region team. Congratulations!
The UHSAA Track & Field Championships were held last week and a pack of Leopards were there to compete. Top finishers included the girls’ 4 x 100 meter relay team (Brooklyn Blaylock, Anna Bilic, Mae Ling Lewis, and Lucie Prettyman) with a 4th place finish, and Will Prettyman (running on an injured leg) finishing 7th in the 100 meters.
East High- Coach Tolbert and his staff had more athletes qualify and compete at this year’s State Meet than last year and many of those athletes will return next year with this great experience under their belts. Congratulations to all of the track and field athletes that competed at State!
CONGRATULATIONS TO HIGHLAND HIGH SCHOOL SWIM TEAM!!!!
- Women’s 200 Medley Relay – 9thplace – Arden, Kat, Kara and Annie
- Men’s 200 Medley Relay – 9thplace – Michael, Dylan, Nick & Seth
- 200 Free – Arden – 4th place
- 200 Free – Zak – 10thplace
- 50 Free – Annie – 16thplace
- 50 Free – Dylan – 14thplace
- 100 Fly – Michael – 4thplace
- 100 Free – Annie – 16thplace
- 500 Free – Arden – 5thplace
- 500 Free – Zak – 9thplace & Logan 15thplace
- 100 Back – Michael 11thplace & Nick 16thplace
- 100 Breast – Kat 14thplace
- 400 Free Relay – 12thplace – Annie, Olivia, Kate & Arden
- 400 Free Relay – 9th place – Dylan, Nick, Michael & Zak