Time Line Of Online Application Opening Dates for After-School Programs
Portal opens at 8:00 a.m.
- Thursday, July 15 Pushed Back (IT updates)
- Friday, July 16 Pushed Back (IT updates)
- Tuesday, July 20 Pushed Back (IT updates)
- Wednesday, July 21 Pushed Back (IT updates)
- Thursday, July 22 Pushed Back (IT updates)
- Monday, July 26 Franklin, Liberty, Riley, Edison, Escalante, Newman, Emerson, Indian Hills
- Tuesday, July 27 Backman, Dilworth, Highland Park, Meadowlark, Mountain View, Parkview, Uintah
- Wednesday, July 28 Hawthorne, Beacon Heights
- Thursday, July 29 Bonneville, Ensign, Wasatch
- Tuesday, August 3 Mary W. Jackson
- Wednesday, August 4 North Star, Whittier, Washington
- Monday, August 9 M. Lynn Bennion
- Tuesday, August 10 Nibley Park, Rose Park
- Friday, July 30 SLCSE Bryant, Clayton, Glendale, Hillside, and Northwest
Community Education After- School Start Date and Closing Date
All After-School Programs Begin (Title I and Standard Fee-Based Programs)
- Tuesday, September 7th, 2021
All After-School Programs End (Title I and Standard Fee-Based Programs)
- Friday, May 27, 2022
Tuition Assistance is available at each site
Dear SLCSD Community Education Families:
All Community Education After-School Programs have very strict standards. Our standards are geared towards assuring a healthy environment, positive staff-to-student interactions, and high-quality programs. Community Education strives to provide all students with a range of enrichment experiences to ensure that every student is Ready for Tomorrow.
Our programs begin when the regular school day ends and remain open until 6:00 PM. We maintain a low staff-to-student ratio, which allows our staff to be more attentive to each student and provide a broader range of enrichment activities. The After-School Program expectations align with the school day expectations & the daily rotations include CARE (Café, Academics, Recreation, & Enrichment). Our enrichment activities incorporate:
- Social and Emotional Learning (SEL), Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math (STEAM), Digital Citizenship, Health and Wellness, and Enrichment Clubs.
In addition students will have access to enrichment opportunities based on their interests building upon student skills and strengths. Community Education wants to ensure that every student is Ready for Tomorrow and our high-quality programs will provide access to make students life long-learners.
Community Education After-School Programs are Now Hiring group leaders for various sites. Apply today!
Scan QR Code above to access application