The Salt Lake City School District is committed to helping students and parents thrive in the digital age. Resources like Common Sense Media Introduce students to Digital Passport™ by Common Sense Education. The award-winning suites of interactive games addresses key issues kids face in today's digital world. Each engaging game teaches critical digital citizenship skills that help students learn to use technology responsibly to learn, create, and participate in innovative ways to give students the freedom to explore how decisions made in their digital lives can affect their relationships and futures. Games are also available in Spanish. Common Sense Education also provides suggestions for addition resources for Best Games and Best Websites for digital learning.
Top 3 Reasons for Digital Citizenship
- Know how to access Information with just a few clicks.
- Know how to use the internet safely.
- Define your digital experience responsibly.
- Family Engagement Resources by Common Sense Education
- Good Digital Parenting
- Wide Open School
- Common Sense Privacy Evaluation