LANE CHANGE, USBE and RELICENSURE CREDITS:
- Lane Change/USBE credits are found in MIDAS
- Some SLCSD relicensure hours are tracked in Kickup
- Not all relicensure hours are tracked. USBE allows certificates, agendas, programs, email confirmations, etc. to verify relicensure hours. They do not need to be posted.
- Lane Changes are managed by the Human Resource Services. For questions, contact HR. The form to apply for a Lane Change can be found here.
- Looking for information about CACTUS and your CACTUS number? UEN.org has the answers, click here.
- All information regarding licensing and relicensure is managed by the USBE and can be found here.
- Are you wondering when your teaching license needs to be renewed? Check the USBE resource Educator Lookup Tool.
- EDUCATOR LICENSE RENEWALS 2023 Renewal Season - USBE flier with hyperlinks
- A step-by-step guide to Educator Licensing Renewals provided by USBE can be found here.
- Licensing is now done through a new state system Utah Schools Information Management System (USIMS). For more information, please contact USBE directly here.
LOOKING FOR LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES?